Welcome to the website of the European Award for Architectural Heritage Intervention AADIPA.
This website uses own and third party cookies to enhance the browser experience and make the registration process for the award easy for the user. If you have accessed and continue browsing, we understand that you accept the use of these cookies.
Cookie definitions and functions.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal on accessing our website.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can also be used to recognize the user. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Without your express consent - by activating the cookies on your browser-The European Award for Architectural Heritage Intervention AADIPA, will not link cookies with any personally-identifiable information you provide when registering to enter for the award.
What kind of cookies does our website use?
• Own Cookies: Those we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
• Third-Party Cookies: Those sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through cookies.
• Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store information while accessing our website.
• Persistent Cookies: A type of cookie which continues to store information on the terminal and can be accessed and managed for a certain period of time, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: Those handled by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and conduct statistical measurements and analysis of the use made by our website visitors. To do this we analyse browsing habits on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser settings installed on your computer.
• More information on the Firefox browser here:
• More information on the Chrome browser here:
• More information on the Explorer browser here:
• More information on the Safari browser here:
• More information on the Opera browser here:
Other third-party tools are available online, to allow users to detect cookies on every website visited
and handle deactivating them (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
cookies stored on your computer through the adjustments and settings of your Internet browser. If
you do not accept cookies the website may not work properly.